Old 18-01-2007, 02:21 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
pearl pearl is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

"(o)(o)" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:44:32 -0000, "pearl"
wrote:

"Jim Webster" wrote in message ...

..
Fair enough, pearl refuses to admit the details of her diet because she
knows we'd take the rip out of her because of the air miles and the fact
that most is imported from third world countries with water deficits.

You've some cheek, blame shifter.

You can't twist and wiggle your way off the hook, try as you might,
and the more you try, the more foolish and ignorant you look, jim.

That's our dimbo. He cares little for himself or his own family, let
alone the global community.

That is clear, and he doesn't seem to realise that most people reading this
do care about other human beings, if not biodiversity and sustainability.

He's only continuing out of concern for status and the NG he inhabits.

He obviously doesn't play chess, you checkmate him in so few
moves..lol