Old 18-01-2007, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default The tally so far....

Sacha wrote:
One 100 + year old Macrocarpa about 30 of Ray's paces (he's over 6' tall)
from the churchyard onto our adjoining path, missing the power lines by
inches and one 12 year old Scots pine of about 30 feet on the corner of our
front drive, missing the wall by inches. It's supposed to be abating but I
wish it would get on with it.
--
Sacha

I had an appointment at a doctors' surgery and it took me ages to get
there as I had to keep on taking detours to get there and now finally
that I am home, there are 3 trees down in the garden,I won't even
veture out there tonight as slates are flying everywhere. The
treehouse is still standing but the trampoline has gone up in the air,
came down and the legs have become undone, even though it was tied to
an apple tree.

To drive home tonight was scarey, flooded roads round the Mill and
Community cops everywhere making cars go single file to get through
fallen trees.

I wonder, will this be as bad as, was it 1976?

Judith at home