Old 18-01-2007, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default The tally so far....

My goodness! Having just watched the news ans read here, I realise just
how close the carnage came. It was blustery for part of the day here,
but not really that much worse than an energetically windy, winter's
day. Nothing toppled over and nothing was damaged.

My office is at the other end of the bay, a few yards from Paignton Zoo
and things were quite a bit different there, although not a patch on
anything I've since seen reported. Counting my lucky stars!