Old 18-01-2007, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default winter?

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 18/1/07 17:41, in article
, "The Minister"
wrote:

La Puce wrote:
Yes, by 10 years too early! 10 years!! Do you realise? And don't say
'whatever cause'. You know why!! We must stop CO2 emmissions
completely.

that would be difficult cuting down is possible but not stopped
completely

Everyone is responsible. Cheap flights to France, spain

Yup true but do we walk there?

Demand decent, clean and affordable public transport

yeah right on

. Share your
car with others.

too right but what does yer double decker red bus drive on?? let me
guess honey, biodegradeable fuel, right?

Hasn't Brown slapped a tax on biodiesel, or did I dream that?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Yes you are quite right -he increased the tax on Bio which effectively
knackered the reprocessing of used Vegetable oils,however at a later date he
reduced the tax a bit on Bio.