Old 19-01-2007, 11:16 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
pearl pearl is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

"Jim Webster" wrote in message ...

"pearl" wrote in message
"(o)(o)" wrote in message

..
That's our dimbo. He cares little for himself or his own family, let
alone the global community.

That is clear, and he doesn't seem to realise that most people reading this
do care about other human beings, if not biodiversity and sustainability.

no, I'm posting for those intelligent enough to work out that the ones who
matter are the Brazilians, Chinese and Indians,

That doesn't require any working out.

pete and pearl and irrelevent

I do hope that you're enjoying the weather.