Old 19-01-2007, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Hat With Sunshield For Gardening ?

In message , K
writes
Michael writes
My garden is very exposed to the elements and in the Summer I can only
average about 2 hours gardening a day because of the sun on my neck.

I do use a sunhat but this isn't enough. Can someone suggest a stockist of a
sunhat with flaps ?

Have you tried Travelling Light?

Got one from M&S last summer - ideal for cricket watching too.

The neck cover rolls up to give a normal base ball cap.
--
hugh