Old 19-01-2007, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default winter?

Martin wrote:
passed on from Greenpeace?

It's a long time since I was involved with Greenpeace - it all started
with the Rainbow warrior. These were the days. I even remember using my
first born at 2 yrs of age to stick greenpeace stickers on people bums
in the streets. They couldn't resist such a cute smile when they
discovered him standing there with his money box. We wracked in the
money like you wouldn't beleive ;o)

But seriously, why are you so ... err... wrong about all this? Can't
you read? Can't you hear? Can't you feel?