Old 20-01-2007, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dick Adams Dick Adams is offline

Default Blueberries

davholla wrote:

I have two bushes one is ok and the other is not doing so
well (no leaves). They are both in containers. In the past
I have given the them tap water but from now on it is only
rain water. They are out in the patio. They are about 2
years old and have never even had flowers let alone fruit.
What can I do ?

Unless they are self-pollinating, one has to be male and the
other female. (I think).

BTW I live in London, England and in the past they were
inside. Was that a mistake?

I have know people who kept blueberry bushes indoors and got
nice crops.

Dick