Old 24-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Ophelia

Default Mazda (was Another of Andy Mabbets ISP accounts for trolling)

"Mike" wrote in message

Been following this thread, what is so special about the MX5? My
daughter has one and she 'loves her little car'.

LOL... well I have had mine for around 5 years from new and I love it No
I am not a teenager or a racer.. I just love her to bits LOL

Son in Law can't stand the thing :-(( BUT, he is a big bloke and has
trouble winding himself into it ;-). He has bigger cars which they use
when touring:-))

Well my partner has an estate with which we tow our caravan.. but when I am
out on my own in the summer, and I have my top off... Noooooooooooooooo I
mean the hard top of my wee car.. it is a delight) LOL

O )