Old 20-01-2007, 04:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default The tally so far....

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

What really amuses me (for very small values of 'amuse') is the

amount
of time that storms are given on the national news when they

happen in
*England*, especially the *south* of England. The same happens in
Scotland,
and it barely warrants a mention on the regional news...

It is because england is MUCH more important than scotland, wherever

that
is!

The latest "drama' about the Bollywood actress and the UK "Big
Brother" show has hit the media here in Oz. I was very amused (and
quite sad) when I read that one of the (current/former) super dumb
inmates of this "show" thought that "East Angular" was a "foreign"
country. How delicious and how sad.