Old 20-01-2007, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne Dwayne is offline

Default Help! Pond smells bad!

You have bacteria growing in it to cause the smell. May you could add a
chemical to kill the bacteria without killing the good stuff you want in it.

Dwayne (in Kansas)

"Tulpa" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,
Is it me or are all non filtered ponds prone to get smelly without the
benefit of growth and sunlight? I'm hoping all will come good when the
UV starts filtering through. Otherwise, I'm looking at draining with a
bucket and replacing all the hard work of last year!
Any ideas?