Old 20-01-2007, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default And again!

On 20/1/07 19:58, in article
, "Dave Poole"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Good heavens - didn't recognise you!

I had been playing with a nickname and forgot to change it back.

..............................but
Ray says he's seen them this early some years ago and by way of a total
contrast the Solandra nitida in the small double is flowering for the first
time ever - amazing sight.

I'm sorely tempted to try that here, but I need a strong trellis to
support it. It's a magnificent climber, well done.

It's interesting in that it has buds all the way along the branches which
are still quite tight but this one huge flower starting from the tip.
Presumably it will then bloom all the way up the branches, opening one after
the other?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk