Old 21-01-2007, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews Gill Matthews is offline

Default favourite seed potato

In article , says...
What are your favourite seed potatoes? I am usually very successful with
Accent and pink fir apple, but I'd love to hear about your favourites.
Sally

Red duke of York, Kestrel and Nadine are my favourites they ae all early to
mature, so I can get them out of the ground without the risk of blight. They
are all well flavoured and roast mash bake and make salad well between them.
(I'm not too struck with boiled and rarely cook them and never make chips)

Gill M