Old 21-01-2007, 06:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
Reefer Reefer is offline

Default The new 3.5+ acre pond is now full

Who cares Tristan....probably your ISP an NSP has you under a bit of control
after those last few nights of trashing and spamming the various groups
you so call care so much about........I hope KArl sees the light with
yur ass too as your wife downloading porn and trash and having her
name as well as your name out there in porn land and then go by Tristan
on usenet forums is not a very good in the eyes of the
public........Your nothing but a trashy old ******* with a chip on his
shoulder and not a freind in the world other than Cyber
friends who only patronize you knowning your a psycho........
I doubt yur porn addicted wife gives a shit about you
either.......or you about her as long as she pays the ISP bill that is
all you need..... wile you play with your fish... and swill beer like
sow.......

"Tristan" wrote in message
Link to photo album before pond was full. Further pics to be added
now that its full and stocked. Pavers have been put down on walk
around and lead on to the pierand gazebo has been started on the end
of pier.......currently in a temporary hold due to other necessities
that needto be taken care. The standpipe is 18" diam heavy walled PVC
with a concrete color of 6 yards of concrete poured around it to
prevent potential for seepage or leakage along the pipe. At least the
pond is now full and grass is on breast of pond so erosion is not a
concern anymore.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/Sonoma1720/

-------