Old 21-01-2007, 04:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Rapid Rapid is offline

Default Anyone know JD Lawn Tractors?

John Deere?

"dane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,figured I better check-in here with My quest..I have spoken for an
estimated 25yo JD lawn tractor,,12 1/2horse,,mower deck and single
stage snow blower attachment,,recent engine re-build,,whatever "recent"
is and a new seat..The price is $200,,,sound about right? My Bro-in-Law
is using it this Winter then come spring it's Mine..I ca'nt really
justify a new rig for this lawn alone and the small lot accross the
street..I blew-up the Murray rider,,got it for $75 tho and used 2
seasons..
Does Anyone know the original cost(estimated)of the above JD? Also
I'm thinking I'd like to trade the snowblower for a plow
attachment,,how likely is that?heh heh..
Thanks
Dean