Old 21-01-2007, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default pressure washers?

Dear Charlie,

If it's any use I bought a Karcher jet washer two or three years back (from
B&Q) on the recommendation of a neighbour. It was not cheap but it was a
very worthwhile buy - extremely useful for lots of things, such as: washing
down the garden paths, 'cleaning' the car, cleaning carpets/mats (no soap
even needed). Also, blasting out the greenhouse in the spring.

I got the 550 model. It's great fun to use. You won't regret it. Accessories
can be found cheaper on Ebay.

Good luck with whatever you eventually choose,

Keith

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Any one got any tips and advice for someone thinking of getting one? (my
son
not me!)
Not sure whether to go for electric or diesel cheap or expensive, neither
of
us know a thing about them.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.