Old 21-01-2007, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default pressure washers?

Charlie Pridham wrote:

Any one got any tips and advice for someone thinking of getting one? (my son
not me!)
Not sure whether to go for electric or diesel cheap or expensive, neither of
us know a thing about them.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.

Charlie, I bought my husband a Karcher from a t.v. shopping channel, QD
or something like that, it saved me about £30 on the price that B7G
were charging even after postage and packing was added on. It has ben
brilliant. It cleans up fascia boards, concrete, paving, paths, cars,
in fact anything.

Judith