Old 21-01-2007, 10:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default And the pond now has 500+ koi

Gill Passman wrote:
Tristan wrote:

snip

I read a real interesting article in PFK this month - it's not on
their website yet so I'm not sure I can quote but might do so anyway
(all go out and buy PFK - you can get it in the US - does this cover
me????) The gist is that live foods produce better Koi - and that a
diet of live zooplankton produce fster growing and more marketable
Koi than any commercial diets or water enrichment programs - the
original article was in the Journal of Applied Ichthyology

Gill

Mmm, and where might one get it?
--
ßôyþëtë