Old 21-01-2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default And the pond now has 500+ koi

BoyPete wrote:
Gill Passman wrote:

Mmm, and where might one get it?

You can PFK in any reasonably big Newsagents in the UK - large branches
of WH Smiths certainly sell it....or you could subscribe to it or read
it via their website I do both.....even if you chose not to actually buy
the magazine the website is really great and eventually publicises all
the stuff anyhows....they cover freshwater, marine and ponds.....and
also have blogs where you can pass comments....from my experience they
are also very reactive in going out to research any readers concerns -
check out the whole stuff on Dwarf Gouramis - that one was set in motion
by me.....there is an awful lot of stuff on Koi and ponds that would be
of great interest to this group....and you do not need to be in the UK
to read this stuff....

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.u...pages/home.php

The web subscription is free and it is a really great
resource....suprised you've not come across it before Pete....

Gill