Old 21-01-2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default And the pond now has 500+ koi

Tristan,

700 is amazing to me! They certainly won't be crowded. I am sure the
bass will help thin them out when they reproduce. Will you have
structure for them to hide in?

I am interested in your local food at $8 for 50#. That is cheaper than
catfish food over here in MS. What is is called?

You know, my sons would probably prefer to catch your bass than to eat
your koi...tho they would eat either, I suspect.

Jim