Old 18-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default ******it's******snowing!*******

Dave Fouchey said:

That's a fact Pat, I wish we had about two feet of snowpack right
now...had to dig a couple holes last week to set telephone poles in
Romulus and the ground, while frozen, was dry as dust, very little
moisture content below about 4"....

'Normal' people look at me funny when I say that, though.

Are you getting any of this today? We have seen a few flurries but no
accumulation.

Well, it looked like a little bit of snow stuck. Hardly anything, actually.

Also if you don;t have to drive to Livonia sounds like
that would be a good Idea, over 20 water main breaks there...
And that's where I commute to in the morning...

That's one lousy commute! (Even without the broken mains.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)