Old 22-01-2007, 08:20 PM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default permaculture design course transcript - free - link:

Yes, tat's what we'd like to do. Not sure if we'll be able to, as we might
not have enough room. The plan so far is to buy up here for now and
eventually move back down south near our family, so I'm saving my long term
ideas for when we move...I'm hoping we can get a block down south and work
on self sufficiency...DH wants to do (I can't remember the long name) the
fish growing thingy that was on Gardening Australia, and I want to be able
to grow pretty much everything ourselves, and have tank water and
solar....unfortunately all this costs $$ to set up, so we're working on that
bit for now....I *am* having a garden, though, with some small chooks
hopefully, and hopefully will end up producing as much vegies as possible;
right now we're spending a third of our grocery money on vegies that are
often dodgy....surely I can grow better!!
"gardenlen" wrote in message
way to go meeee,

don't forget to make room for a water tank, the bigger the better.

if yo have any questions just fire away.

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:17:26 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len