Old 23-01-2007, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gogreen gogreen is offline

Default Hydroponics

I find it hard to believe that even 20% of everyone going into a
hydroponic store is there to grow drugs.
although that gentleman probably was.

One time my son drove me to a rather crowded hydroponics store. My son and I
both independently noticed that someone was paying for some rather expensive
equipment with five dollar bills. My son commented that I was probably the
only one there interested in growing tomatoes.

Bill
-- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.

I am interesting in growing tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, raspberries,
and strawberries.
I'm more interested in light requirements for each plant, ppm levels
etc. theres enough info in building various systems all over the
place, but I have not found anyone talking about different vegetables.

well if the war on drugs has done anything, its keep us at the grocery
store for produce...weeee