Old 23-01-2007, 02:18 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Derek Moody Derek Moody is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

In article , pearl
wrote:
"Derek Moody" wrote in message news:ant220047bc8BxcK@half-ba
ked-idea.co.uk...
In article , pearl
wrote:

He removed the groups because none of them had shown any interest in your
meanderings.

No meanderings here.

You just did another one.

You are right in one thing

I'm right in all of it.

however:

'The USSR was the largest grain importer in the world in the 1980s,
importing an average of 36 million tonnes per year, much of which

That's what jim was claiming. You snipped the rest of it because
it shows the reason *why* imports went up from *near zero*:

I snipped the rest of it because I am able to scroll upthread if I
want to review. You have once more demonstrated that you cannot.

it had numbers in btw, not an explanation of the underlying reasons.

Jim has yet to learn that you are incapable of understanding -anything- with
a number in it, anything with a logical argument in it, and that although
everyone else is capable of scrolling upthread to review an argument you are
not.

Jim isn't, and you have shown that you are another shoddy liar.

I'm not the one arguing from recycled rags of second hand opinion.

Well done, moody.

fx: Bows modestly.

Cheerio,

--