Old 23-01-2007, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Devon Beach (Free Pampers & BMWs)

Sacha wrote:
Oh, that was *awful*. A report said people were seen moving off with family
portraits and obviously personal household effects and there were
photographs lying around on the beach, showing that young couple.
I wonder if the enquiry will show that ship to have been overloaded for the
conditions. I know there's a large chunk of metal hanging underneath but it
looked very top heavy to the untrained eye.

What about the oil, the pollution, the sea birds? Can you see anything?
Will it be ok?