Old 23-01-2007, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James Peter James is offline

Default Devon Beach (Free Pampers & BMWs)

Kate Morgan wrote:

snip
The Swedish couple who were reported as having lost a container load of
goods, say that while they are insured, much of their stuff is irreplaceable
as it was family china, glass, pictures etc. and there are photographs of
men breaking into the container to get at the contents. There is zero
excuse for that because the container was whole and could have been rescued
and returned to its owners.
One man is quoted as saying that there's a 'good wreck' roughly once every
25 years but that this is 'the best' ever. ;-((

With this behavior plus the nonsense re. Big Brother we as a nation are
not looking very good.

Shades of "Jamaica Inne" Where are you Daphne du Maurier when we need
you?