Old 24-01-2007, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Nancy G. Nancy G. is offline

Default Bought some books

Searched your recommended books, and bought Orchids Simplified by
Jaworski and Ortho All About Growing Orchids. I had some books but
wasn't thrilled with them.

I also bought American Orchid Culture by Edward A. White. I know old,
old old. The information there is incredible. May need a translation
for some of the old terms for products for what is available today. A
blurb about the St. Louis Botanical Gardens was perfect information for
my area and measures against the summer heat.

Anyway, am thrilled with the acquisitions.

Nancy