Old 23-01-2007, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Hey, Its cold.

BoyPete writes
Sacha wrote:
On 23/1/07 05:37, in article ,
"BoyPete" wrote:

cineman wrote:
Hi,
checked outside temperature at work tonight 22-15 hrs it was -0.6
deg C all cars were frosty and some icy patches on roads, thank
goodnes the sleet didnt come to much this afternoon..
Got home and found 1 pond iced over, no sign of frogs yet.
regards
Cineman

Overnight low here 2.2C, currently 3.3C. Hopefully, the worst of
this cold snap will pass me by. (temp. sensor at ground level by
pond)

Cold, but no frost here yet. BTW, it would be interesting to know
where you're posting from! ;-)

Sorry, I thought I put it in.......SE London/Kent border (Erith)
As I post, it's 2.1C, baro is 1010 and falling rapidly. The snow cometh?

Snowing gently here atm :-)

--
Kay - Leeds