Old 24-01-2007, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Blueberries

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
.. .
Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
.. .

(I don't understand this fashion for blueberries, though: they always
taste like artificial flavouring to me. Not a patch on blackberries
or white currants.)
Mike.

I think you or someone else made a similar comment about Blueberries
tasting like an American synthetic chemical flavouring.
I think they taste OK when cooked but as a fresh fruit they are not
nice. The current interest in Blueberry is because they are supposed
to help with the prostrate--as does pomegranate supposedly.

I'd better give 'em a go then!

--
Mike.

No point flushing out the old tubes etc with that stuff until you have
consumed a few gallons of pure,sugar free,cranberry juice . Good for
internal Thrush and other urinary tract infections. The stuff is so acidic
it just dissolves anything :-)