Old 24-01-2007, 10:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] sequoia8@zoominternet.net is offline

Default Hydroponics

On Jan 19, 10:15 pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
There do not appear to be any Hydroponics newsgroups and the
Hydroponics listserv I was using shut down a few years ago.

Does anyone know where the Hydroponics people congregate on
the Internet?

Dick

P.S.: If you have any tax question, try misc.taxes.moderated.
It's free and has no spam.

I dont understand why all the concern about the growing equipment when
the USDA in West Virgina is doing 8 years worth of research on growing
strawberries in hydoponics, USDA also gave Uni of Arkansas 8 years
worth of grant money to study Blackberreis in hydroponics and Uni of
New Hampshire was awarded 8 years for study of Blueberries. HERE WE
HAVE THE USDA putting out WARNING bullitons to All in USA that the
United States is about to lose their BERRY crops, due to land, water,
earth pollution and the largest reason for the loss is Land
Developement....and also mentions that these crops need to be done in
greenhouses due to these pollutions.... now when the usda is putting
out warnings as this, wouldnt you expect a few in the USA to go out and
follow right along with what is being researched at the USDA? I AM as
you know Rdad!!