Old 24-01-2007, 09:18 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

George.com wrote:
"gardenlen" wrote in message
news
would you believe that someone on another chat said they thought we
should leave how we manage water alone as they thought we where doing
a good job the way it is????

anyhow for more thought material i have some text on the following
thread:

http://forums.permaculture.org.au/ftopic4183.php

http://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.a...7#post_3910 3

an article in our paper tonight Len reported that a survey conducted by
Bunnings found the most common concession aussies made toward water
conservation was low flush toilets and low flow shower heads.

A good start to conserving water. Another relatively easy thing to do would
be to reuse grey water down the crapper (twice over then). Even better
recycle the sewer water back through the water supply following seperation
of waste and treatment. Sort of a closed cycle process.

rob

How about the minister who was watering the garden when he shouldnt have
been..
Two rules, one for us and one for them.
Re recycling, its a bit too expensive to do so at the moment.