Old 24-01-2007, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Devon Beach (Free Pampers & BMWs)

On 24/1/07 10:20, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:24:36 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

snip Well, I don't think that's the kind of thing they can do in Britain
without a lot of deliberation. They've done it now, I believe; but it's
a big step to stop you walking your dog on the beach just because
somebody else may perhaps have committed a crime on that beach. Our
politicians may like the idea, but it isn't British. Yet.

It seems to be, they were just slow in reacting.

The irony of the above is that some people who just went down to walk their
dogs and have a look at what was going on, ended up giving in and hoicking
up stuff for themselves.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk