Old 24-01-2007, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Blueberries

On Jan 24, 12:14*am, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in s.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

(I don't understand this fashion for blueberries, though: they always
taste like artificial flavouring to me. Not a patch on blackberries
or white currants.)
Mike.

I think you or someone else made a similar comment about Blueberries
tasting like an American synthetic chemical flavouring.
I think they taste OK when cooked but as a fresh fruit they are not
nice. The current interest in Blueberry is because they are supposed
to help with the prostrate--as does pomegranate supposedly.

I'd better give 'em a go then!

--
Mike.

No point flushing out the old tubes etc with that stuff until you have
consumed a few gallons of pure,sugar free,cranberry juice . Good for
internal Thrush and other urinary tract infections. The stuff is so acidic
it just dissolves anything :-)-

Blimey! I don't think I've got internal thrush yet, but I suppose it's
always handy to have a subs' bench of things to worry about in case
those on the field fail to deliver the required alarm and despondency.

Now, about these symptoms of the Black Death I've been having. . .

--
Mike.