Old 24-01-2007, 04:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Bought some books

I just got 'Angrecoid Orchids' by Joyce Stewart et al. Haven't looked at it
yet. I bought it thru the AOS/Amazon link.

K Barrett

"Nancy G." wrote in message
oups.com...
Searched your recommended books, and bought Orchids Simplified by
Jaworski and Ortho All About Growing Orchids. I had some books but
wasn't thrilled with them.

I also bought American Orchid Culture by Edward A. White. I know old,
old old. The information there is incredible. May need a translation
for some of the old terms for products for what is available today. A
blurb about the St. Louis Botanical Gardens was perfect information for
my area and measures against the summer heat.

Anyway, am thrilled with the acquisitions.

Nancy