Old 24-01-2007, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Looking forward....

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
...I'd like to recommend what I think is a truly wonderful plant. I'd
never
seen it until I first came here as a customer and I fell in love with it
immediately. Bog-standard garden centres won't have it but they really
should have because it's such a joy. Take a look at:
http://tinyurl.com/ysjch3
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Unusual. I was about to say that it looked a bit like a Weigela until I
realised that hakoneutsugi was the name of the plant and not the
photographer (embarassed smiley).
Weigela coraeensis is it's common name for those those that did not already
know.
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)