Old 24-01-2007, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
OffGrid07 OffGrid07 is offline

Default Have you started your Onion seeds yet?

My wife, Jane loves Springtime. She plants onions and peppers early and
awaits the time when she can again prepare her garden beds. But mostly,
I think she likes getting her hands dirty. Never is she happier than
when she is up to her elbows in seed-starting mix or transplanting
outdoors later in the Spring.
Our free weekly newsletter covers topics such as gardening, renewable
energy , alternative building, and tips for simple living.
http://www.off-grid-living.com/Magaz...l/gardener.asp