Old 25-01-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default The battle of the scale (not the diet kind)

It was a dark and stormy night.............

Diana

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
What is frightening is this steamy story could be happening in your
greenhouse Al! yup....they're having sex in you cattleyas....mmmmm With
you standing right there.....prevert!

"al" wrote in message
I don' which is more frightening to come across in rgo and abpo, this or

the
bizarre level of spam we have been experiencing lately.

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Based on what that web site said:

The hot stud scale slides over next to the hot blob of a babe, "Hey
slimy, how about you and me make some wild passionate scale love?"
And the babe blob says slime off and then takes care of it herself.