Old 25-01-2007, 01:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Looking forward....

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 24/1/07 22:46, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 24, 6:42 pm, Sacha wrote:
...I'd like to recommend what I think is a truly wonderful plant. I'd
never
seen it until I first came here as a customer and I fell in love with it
immediately. Bog-standard garden centres won't have it but they really
should have because it's such a joy. Take a look
at:
http://tinyurl.com/ysjch3
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

It's a pity you don't do mail order.

It's under consideration but no more than that, at this stage. It's an
expensive undertaking and we have to give it considerable thought.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)

We talked about that many moons ago? I suppose in the case of your business
you are selling "The Hill House experience" which can't be replicated on
line. OK perhaps you could do mail order cream teas and a virtual tour of
the gardens :-)
Even the mighty Crug have decided to do a limited mail order service.!
I will be your first customer to order one Bacopa at 75p (postage paid) or
perhaps not because it is still flowering from last year.