Old 25-01-2007, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Looking forward....

I've been sorely tempted by this ever since seeing that large plant in
your border adjacent to the car park. Wiegelias have never 'set my
world on fire', but this is so free flowering and such a confection of
pink and cream that it's a must-have in almost any garden. BTW from
what I can remember of 'Versicolor', the pink is a bit more strident
and the density of flower isn't so great. Yours is definitely an
improvement on that.