Old 25-01-2007, 04:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default Anyone know JD Lawn Tractors?

On 21 Jan '07, "Dean" wrote:
Oops S Barker replied on a different group..

Which group? (I don't see any crossposts in this thread)
I bought a JD 190C last year, strictly for mowing, but this subject
has gotten me thinking I may be able to use it for more. We don't have
snow here (MS Coast) but I do have dirt I need to spread/push/level
over newly filled stump holes. And maybe a few other light "pushing"
jobs. I haven't seen the push blades at Lowe's though, and the JD
dealer here doesn't stock the lawn tractor sort of stuff.
I wonder, would any rental stores rent the blade attachment? (I'd like
to try it before I buy it).

Rick