Old 25-01-2007, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim C. Tim C. is offline

Default Throw away attitude

Following up to "La Puce" :

Price doesn't necessarily mean quality.

To me it does, especially if this indicates an energy efficiency
rating.

If only the extra costs in manufacture of the better products were passed
on, I would agree. But that's not how it is in the real world. Most charge
what the market will stand. Whether the more expensive product with a
"name" is better than the cheaper no-name one is a matter of checking the
label, or a dubious matter of trust. Personally I know which I'd choose.
--
Tim C.