Old 25-01-2007, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Minister The Minister is offline

Default winter?

La Puce wrote:
On 25 Jan, 14:52, "The Minister" wrote:
what are u on? friends with u? this is The Internet!!!! I dont want
you for a friend, this is not Dateline. I answered your posting.
Deranged and sad? what a laugh coming from you just read all your
postings, you have one biggggggggggggg problem lady

Ok, Minister. Lets put it this way. Nobody, not one soul has responded
to you since you've written in here. Now ask yourself why. And finally
I'm not interested either. Ask yourself this one too.

I asked that one and the reply is because I didnt ask no questions so
no reply was needed. Now why dont they respond to you except to point
out where you are wrong always nearly???????????? see someone fast
for delusional problems you have too much time on your hands