Old 25-01-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Throw away attitude

On 25/1/07 17:44, in article
, "The Minister"
wrote:

On Jan 25, 11:34 am, "La Puce" wrote:
All our white goods, until
last year, were hired -

why was renting household electrical goods any more ecological than
buying them?
Renting makes bugger all difference to environmental impact from how
they were manufactured,used or disposed of

you are a bit bit late to feel all sensitive about anyone mentioning
your workplace on here after all your comments to others in earlier
threads about your workplace take a look and see if you can count how
many times you mentioned urbed and your job in it and their jobs which
you were involved in (as a pen giver outer) as I said, u have too much
time and idle hands...............and idle mouth.................and....

Well the URBED boasts are certainly in the archives. And in my own, given
the grief that came with them!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk