Old 26-01-2007, 01:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

"Killjoy" wrote in message
link.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
=============================
I'll send it to the person who recommended my neighbor use it. I also
notice you failed to recommend anything safer.
--

Better than blindly recommending something with which I have no personal
or

So you really wouldn't know how safe Formalin was since you never used it
yourself. I see. Well since I never used it either and that was the only
recommended treatment for a pond full of plants, I'll pass it along to them
with a copy of the webpage warnings to make sure they wait for the water to
warm up and aerate the water like crazy if they choose to use the product.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.