Old 25-01-2007, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

wrote:
Omega 3 oils work fom the inside out. Olive oil is not that rich in
w3 but is superbly balanced in respect of w3/w6 and therefore should
achieve the objective.

Kindest regards

Dr. Edward Lea

A long way from the sixties when I grew up. The only olive oil in the UK was
in little cork stoppered bottles for pouring down your ears! It took ages
for me to break my conditioning associating it with ear wax /

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

"That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd
time!"

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA