Old 26-01-2007, 02:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

There is no telling how many fish caro has caused rthe demise of and
how many ponds she has screwed up by giving half assed info to folks.
Carol is just a dumbass who has to be center of attention and make
folks think she is a guru of all guru's when it comes to fish and

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:03:02 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Well since I never used it

---But you still blindly recommended it.

-------