Old 26-01-2007, 02:40 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

Keep your nasty laundry out of it and you won;t have those problems
and refraining from using as a bath tub would help also! Sheeeeeesh
you Gulleys giuve hill billys in TN a bad reputation. but then again
what do you expect for a carpet bagger from New York City dropped in
the country by a motor cycle hubby once he found out what he really
had...A lunatic. Guess it wa easier getting laong as the motor cycle
gang "Mascot" huh Carol than contending with folks on the usenet!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:25:53 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Killjoy" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Well since I never used it

---But you still blindly recommended it.
Blindly? Didn't I just say I'll give them a copy of the webpage you
recommended? They know I had no recommendation and would get back the
them. I use PP and salt in the spring. That isn't an option for them.

-------