Old 26-01-2007, 02:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

And CArol why do you not have a pair of Ovaries to give proper info
instead of running off at the mouth with inferior bad info.....? Its
much to easy to lie and bullshit than for you to tell the truth that
you do not have a clue what your talking about. Maybe its time to
shut your mouth in other words STFU and pay attention to those that
know what they are tsalking about and spend more time on proper sites
that know what they are talking about instead of trolling a trashing
usenet groups like y and ed have been doing for some time
now........all in the name of some off the walljihad yu r waging with
those that dissagree with the crap you post. Being an attention whore
doe snot cut it does it Carol...how long is it gong to take you to get
that through that thick skull of yours you lunatic!

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:54:39 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Killjoy" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

Blindly? Didn't I just say I'll give them a copy of the webpage you
recommended?

-- After the fact.And what if I had not spoken up?

I would have given them a copy of the email and told them to proceed at
their own risk, just like I was told when PP was recommended to me a few
years back. If they had a PC and asked the same question here they would
have received the email instead of me. When you saw the question a few days
back why didn't you have the gonads to recommend something YOU feel is safe
and effective? Why wait until I posted the reply I got from someone who at
least took the time to contact me?

They may have used a
potentially harmful product that you have neither personal nor practical
experience with but blindly recommended anyway.

And you know I gave them the formation "blindly" already how? Or are you
just accusing, assuming and guessing? The person who sent me the info' used
it safely in a pond containing many plants and it worked for them last
summer. What a shame you were too intimidated by the trolls to answer the
original question and waited until now. Why is that? Were you waiting to
see what someone else recommended before commenting? I think no matter
what anyone recommended YOU would have made the same claims as soon as I
posted it here. :-)

-------