Old 26-01-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

Whats a matter bitch, you having a **** poor day.....been slapped down
a bunch so far today........loosing your grip I guess, and that time
is drawing near for your demise off USENET pondfs group when rpm is
up......Bye bye CArol Carol the attentin whore and purveyor of
erroneous informaton in regards to fish, poinds and life in
general......but she can whip up a sock army and trash a usenet group
without raising a sweat! That she excels at!

Have agod night Carol. I am sure you and Ed wil make the various
groups pay for my posting as yu all trash them again in your nightly
quest of destruction and lies and forged posts........

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:00:55 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Let me repeat this since you appear quite dense:

And you're ****ing in the wind constantly harassing me. This is an elderly
couple who can hardly start pulling plants from their pond, draining it
down, setting up a filtered treatment tank, catching all the fish...... you
run your vicious mouth before knowing the situation.

SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY Roy "Tristan" Hauer.

-------