Old 26-01-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Pond fish with Ick

I have the solution and gave it but you would not listen anyhow and
only want to argue about it. Afterall why waste my time ona dumbass
that feeds cat food to koi and thinks its wonderful as its
cheap..........duh, like I said you can't argue or get apoint accross
with a dumbass as you yuorself are.......
YOU dumbass,

Oh did I say your a dumbass.....

Dumbass........

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:14:28 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Psychotic ravings and foamings snipped
And if you had any gonads you'd have the answer for the old couple or admit
you are clueless as to how to help them.

-------